[ndnSIM] [EXT] Scalability of ndnSIM

Stéfani Pires stefanispires at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:46:06 PDT 2020

Hi Junxiao,

Thank you for your reply, it is very helpful. I will definitely try the CPU
and parallelize solutions in my next step.

I’m still curious about how come ConsumerZipf increases disproportionally
the execution time as the number of consumers increases, while ConsumerCbr
remains almost constant.

Once again, thank you for sharing!

Best regards,
Stéfani Pires