[ndnSIM] Forwarding strategies in ndnSIM

Sonia zohanoor67 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 01:31:14 PDT 2020

Thank you for your response. I checked the outgoing faces and there is
always only one outgoing face available in all the examples scenarios
(except the ndn-simple-load-balancer). What I understand is that since
there are multiple physical links between consumer and
producer, there must be multiple routes available with different cost (e.g.
in ndn-grid scenario).

Thank you