[ndnSIM] problem with hopcount tag in wifi

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Sun Jan 5 09:16:52 PST 2020

Just guessing without having much context about your scenario: are you installing an application on each node? If so, passing the packet to the application layer at each node might reset the counter.

Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A