[ndnSIM] How to add data to the interesting packet or data packet?

DJEMAA Adel a_djemaa at esi.dz
Tue Aug 25 05:46:52 PDT 2020

Hi,
I advise you to use Tag method to add some additional information to the
native NDN packets. As a pratique and real example, follow the same
procedure of a "Hop_count Tag" which is already implemented in ndnSIM.
Best regards.

Le mar. 25 août 2020 à 11:04, zhenliu0603--- via ndnSIM <
ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu> a écrit :

> Dear all,
> I want to add some data to interesting packet or data packet. For example,
> I want to add "123abc" to interesting packet  and data packet so both
> consumer and producer can check it. I don’t know which files are used to
> modify the structure of the package and how to use them. Can anyone help me?
>
> Best wishes,
> Liuzhen

Mr DJAMA Adel
Phd student