[ndnSIM] [EXT]Re: External connections to simulation environment

Hafsteinn Hjartarson hafsteinn.hjartarson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 04:37:59 PDT 2020

Hi Junxiao,

Sorry for the late reply but I have been out of town on vacation and I want
to thank you very much for your informative reply.

I am still trying to figure out how to best set up this testing
environment. I want to make a strong case using the actual microcontrollers
but I lack proper knowledge in assessing the amount of work it will take.

I don't want to spam this email list any further with this issue but I will
probably contact this list again later on in my project since it is very
responsive and very helpful.

Thank you all again.

Best regards,
Hafsteinn