[ndnSIM] Add pbc library and pbc library in ndnSIM

Ningchun Liu nchliu at bjtu.edu.cn
Mon Apr 13 07:01:57 PDT 2020

Hi everyone!I am now trying to add gmp library and pbc library to my ndnSIM.I changed this file ns-3/src/ndnSIM/examples/ndn-simple.cpp to do my experiment. So I changed the wscript file in ns-3/src/ndnSIM/examples/wscript followed by Jenny Leein the website

 https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ns-3-users/3ORM6E8Yt04

Jenny Leein's steps

changed the wscript file in ns-3/src/ndnSIM/examples/wscript

def configure(conf):

    conf.env.append_value("LINKFLAGS", ["-L/usr/local/lib/gmp.a","-Lgmp"])
    conf.env.append_value("LIB", ["gmp"])
did not linked successfully, then changed like this:
def build(bld):
    bld.env.append_value("CXXFLAGS", "-I/usr/local/include")
    bld.env.append_value("LINKFLAGS", ["-L/usr/local/lib"])
    bld.env.append_value("LIB", ["gmp"])

still not linked.

At last, he slove the problem. He copyed the gmp.so.1 file into the /usr/lib file, and add a simple code . obj.env.append_value('LIB', 'gmp')

But my problem has not been solved.

can anyone tell me what to do? thank you so much!

Ningchun Liu
Email:nchliu at bjtu.edu.cn
School of Electronic and Information Engineering,
Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China.