[ndnSIM] Cannot add FIB entry

bouchrit leila bouchritleila at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 12:50:25 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,
when I run my custom strategy, it show me this message:

'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<nfd::rib::RibManager::Error>
>'
  what():  Cannot add FIB entry /localhost/nfd (10060 request timed out)
Command
['/home/leila/ndnSIM/ns-3/build/src/ndnSIM/examples/ns3-dev-HashStrategy1-debug']
terminated with signal SIGIOT. Run it under a debugger to get more
information (./waf --run <program> --command-template="gdb --args %s
<args>").
Note: I well used GlobalRoutingHelper to Calculate and install FIBs in my
scenario.
GlobalRoutingHelper::CalculateRoutes();
Can someone guide me.
best Regards.