[ndnSIM] Chronosync with csma

SIMON DAHDAL simon.dahdal at student.unife.it
Thu Sep 5 01:59:59 PDT 2019

I've checked it out and I can't find a way to resolve the problem, it seems
if I don't configure my fib manually it can't see the faces, i've been
wondering if there is a way to get the face from the node variable and then
use FibHelper::AddRoute
<https://ndnsim.net/2.0/doxygen/classns3_1_1ndn_1_1FibHelper.html#a778df0d68eafc7dd3898aff9adae5a00>
(Ptr<
Node > node, const Name
<https://ndnsim.net/2.0/doxygen/namespacens3_1_1ndn.html#a929e852c0890fcaf036d9cea962a0241>
&prefix,
shared_ptr< Face <https://ndnsim.net/2.0/doxygen/classnfd_1_1Face.html> >
face, int32_t metric) to add the route.
I can't find another way to resolve the problem.

Thanks in advance