[ndnSIM] Question about How to Modify Packet Format and Producer Processing for the Packet

大熊 浩也 okuma at stu.kobe-u.ac.jp
Sun Sep 1 22:48:22 PDT 2019

Hello everyone.

I have some problems that I have to solve quickly.
Could you give me some advice?
(Let me apologize for my poor English and Technical capabilities)

・How to Modify Interest Packet Format and Producer Processing for the
Packet
I am studying the combination of ICN and coding network.
I'm thinking consumers send a single Interest packet that contains a
request file name and file names that can be decrypted by using the
contents of consumers own content store.
(Since the producer will only return one of the requested files, it may
be difficult for the producer to process if the consumer sends multiple
Interest packets?)
So I want to store multiple request packet names in Interest packets.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me about the modification of the
process that the producer does.

I would appreciate it very much if you could advise me anything.