[ndnSIM] Print/show the entries of PIT and FIB tables and sharing FIB table

Hussein AlOmaisi alomaisi2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 19 07:15:15 PDT 2019

Hello all,
Could you share with me code, web links .. etc. that explain how to print/show the entries of PIT and FIB tables for specific node. after I  can pass the first point, also I am trying to share the FIB entries of a node with its neighboring node in a wireless network based on some criteria . what is the main idea for achieving that? should I create a new type of packets? any guidelines?
thanks

 Best regards,
Hussein Al-Omaisi