[ndnSIM] Making a Customized Node

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sat Oct 12 05:35:50 PDT 2019

Hi Ammarah

You don’t need to modify Node class. Instead, aggregate the table onto the
node. Read ns-3 Manual - Object Model section to understand what
“aggregate” means.
https://www.nsnam.org/docs/manual/html/index.html

The table itself is std::vector<std::array<int, 5>> (assuming it’s a table
of integers). You’ll need to wrap it into a subclass of ns3::Object.

Yours, Junxiao