[ndnSIM] Location of Producer

Muktadir R Chowdhury (mrchwdhr) mrchwdhr at memphis.edu
Thu Nov 14 21:33:46 PST 2019

You can get the location coordinate of a node in the following way:

Ptr<MobilityModel> mobility = m_node->GetObject<MobilityModel> ();

Vector3D currentPosition = mobility->GetPosition();

You can first get the mobility model object from the node. Using the mobility model object, you can then get the coordinates of the node.

-Muktadir