[ndnSIM] ndnSIM Visualizer Query

Zeinab zeinab.rezaiefar at gmail.com
Fri May 24 01:16:30 PDT 2019

Dear Sam,
In this website mentioned how to solve this problem . You have to edit visualization  folder in ndnsim accordingly :
https://gitlab.com/nsnam/ns-3-dev/merge_requests/57/diffs?commit_id=6ea77a7e38815687cfa84e1baafd67cf28465386
Also, you have to copy visualization folder  in this path :
 /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Hope, it works for you too.
Best luck
Zeinab