[ndnSIM] Use of scheduler::schedule()

Muktadir R Chowdhury (mrchwdhr) mrchwdhr at memphis.edu
Mon May 13 20:57:41 PDT 2019

  node#0 ------------- node#1 -----------------node#2

(consumer)                                             (producer)

I have the above the topology. node#0 will express interest for a data. In the forwarding strategy, the intermediate node (node#3) will wait for some time before forwarding the interest. I am scheduling the sending of interest in the forwarding strategy after 1 second using scheduler::schedule()<https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/NFD/blob/49f22b05e1a57b0a88d90cc0111f9a1d7a5cbd21/core/scheduler.hpp#L44> From the log, I can see that node#1 is scheduling to send the interest after 1 second.But, after 1 second it is node#0 which is sending the scheduled interest, not  node#1.

Should I use anything else to schedule sending of interest?

Regards,

Muktadir Chowdhury