[ndnSIM] How to obtain packets lost due to collision in WiFi

Md Ashiqur Rahman marahman at email.arizona.edu
Sun Mar 31 20:10:44 PDT 2019

Hello All,

I was wondering how I can measure the packets lost due to collision in a
wifi network. In NS3 for IP-based WiFi, I can do the following to obtain
packets lost due to collision:
https://gist.github.com/ashiqopu/0346359297143866f1748322a9e6f125

However, in nsnSIM, this does not to work as the stack is different and
always uses a PointToPointNetDevice in ndn-stack-helper. It would be really
helpful if someone can guide me how to obtain packets lost due to collision.

Best-
Ashiq

--
Md Ashiqur Rahman
Research Assistant, Network Research Lab