[ndnSIM] Rocketfuel Topologies

Alex Afanasyev aa at cs.fiu.edu
Fri Mar 29 11:14:47 PDT 2019

Rocketfuel topologies don't give any coordinates.  The location of nodes is purely random, in the case of PDF file just using one of the "dot" program placement algorithms.

In visualizer, there is hidden option to randomize position of nodes.  You can set NS_VIS_ASSIGN environment variable to 1 before running the simulation

export NS_VIS_ASSIGN=1
./waf --run XXX --vis

Again, positions are random and don't represent anything useful for the purposes of simulation.

-
Alex