[ndnSIM] using L3RateTracer metrics as variables

Ahmed BENMOUSSA ah.benmoussa at lagh-univ.dz
Wed Mar 20 06:35:32 PDT 2019

Hello Safa;

Thank you so much for your reply even though this is not what I meant.
What I want to do is:

- Create a variable for each metric (initialised to 0).
- Variables increments throughout the simulation process.
- Nodes will use these created variables to take actions.

In other words, I need these metrics to use them as parameters in my
simulation and not just results (text file).

Best regards,
Ahmed.