[ndnSIM] Regarding Doubt in ndnSIM

praveen sankar praveensankar1995 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 09:56:55 PDT 2019

Hello,
In ndnSIM to simulate producer and consumer, the AppHelper class is being
used. I am able to generate basic traffic by using the examples given in
the GitHub. I want to generate custom interest and serve each interest
using separate data. As for as I understand, the producer and consumer apps
are being given in the ndnSIM/apps folder. These 2 cpp files contain the
code for generating the traffic. But how should I attach my nodes to
these files?. Because only AppHelper contains the install function. And I
am not able to find any relationship between AppHelper and
Producer/Consumer classes. I am trying to assign separate data content for
each producer and each producer will have different ways to handle upcoming
interests. It would be really useful if you can help me out.

Praveensankar Manimaran,
M.Tech-Computer Science and Engineering,
National Institute of Technology, Puducherry.
Linkedin profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/praveensankar-manimaran-81092698/
Github page: https://github.com/praveensankar