[ndnSIM] Creating a customized node

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Jun 23 12:13:40 PDT 2019

Hi,

I am sorry, but what you are asking requires deep understanding of ndnSIM, ns-3, and C++.

I would suggest that you try to better understand the structure of the simulator first, as well as go over a few C++ tutorials and then try again.

As we have mentioned in the ndnSIM paper (https://ccronline.sigcomm.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/sigcomm-ccr-final112-full-letter.pdf <https://ccronline.sigcomm.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/sigcomm-ccr-final112-full-letter.pdf>), ndnSIM does involve some learning curve.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA