[ndnSIM] run-simulation-package

Sepideh S cpid_s at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 13:21:27 PDT 2019

Hi all,
 I am a newborn to using ndnsim, so please excuse me for any stupid questions that I might be asking.
i was serching about an implemented vehicular ndn scenario and i found this link 4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package, but i really dont know where should paste the package to run the .cpp file in examples folder properly.

and if you know any other exmaple of v2v scenario, it can be very helpful to me :)
thanks

|  |  |

|  |
4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package

ndnSIM Mobile Simulation Package. Contribute to 4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package development b...