[ndnSIM] ndn router setting

babak nikmard babak.nikmard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 23:07:38 PDT 2019

dear every one

i have a question about setting start and stop time for intermediate
router(except consumer and producer) just for intermediate router .... i
want to know how is it possible?? Mr Junxiao guided me by using these to
commands  (cs.enableAdmit(false) and cs.enableAdmit(true)) but i don't know
how can be use these. can any body help me how can i use it. i find two
file that refer to the Content store... one is Cs.cpp which is in the
nfd/deamon/table/ and another one is in Cs.manager.cpp which exist in
nfd/deamon/mgmt/ ....please help me

best regard to everyone