[ndnSIM] NDNSIM with Ubuntu in VMWARE

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Jul 19 06:58:47 PDT 2019

The visualizer may or may not work after a recent update to Python 3 and has been an overall unstable component that we do our best to maintain.

Please build without the visualizer for the time being.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA