[ndnSIM] CS tracer is not working

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Jan 27 20:40:32 PST 2019

Hi,

you are not supposed to change the CS capacity like that. Please take a look at the documentation:

http://ndnsim.net/current/cs.html

This is an example of how to properly use the helper:

ndnHelper.SetOldContentStore("ns3::ndn::cs::Lru", "MaxSize", "1000");

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA