[ndnSIM] Testbed nodes geographical locations in mini-ndn

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Jan 26 08:40:25 PST 2019

Hi,

if you can figure out the average delays of the testbed links, you can create a text file that reproduces the topology based on the link delays.

I do not understand if your problem has to do with how things look or it is a concern that can impact the simulation results.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA