[ndnSIM] Get Current SImulation Time in NFD

mdparamartha95 at students.itb.ac.id mdparamartha95 at students.itb.ac.id
Wed Feb 27 19:56:47 PST 2019

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the respond.

I have tried it before, and pass it through double type and not work at all.

after you told me about the same code I try to run it with logger, and its work,

the return value of ndn::time::steady_clock::now() not only number but also some string behind the text.

Is there any simple way to make the return value into second without any string?

Since in ns3 (Simulator::Now().ToDouble(Time::S)) exist ToDouble(Time:S) function to convert return value into Seconds.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Adi Paramartha