[ndnSIM] Implement new Replacement Policy on NFD

mdparamartha95 at students.itb.ac.id mdparamartha95 at students.itb.ac.id
Sun Feb 24 02:50:21 PST 2019

Hello everybody,

Currently, I'm doing research to implement a new replacement policy in NdnSim,

I'm trying to modify the cs-policy-lru.cpp and .hpp as well.

But I little bit confused about the C language that NFD used,

in LRU(cs-policy-lru.cpp) the policy only move the referenced interest to the end,

How can I add value for each interest? Like implementing an LFU replacement policy where each interest has its own frequency.

Thanks for helping, really appreciate it.