[ndnSIM] Installation of ndnSIM latest version

Nithin Rao nithinrao.rr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 05:30:12 PST 2019

Hi,

I am research student, currently i have studied works of NDN based VANETs.
I am interested in working on it. However, i have no prior experience in
NS2 or NS3.
I tried downloading the ndnSIM tool and was unsuccessful.

I referred a few tutorials on installing it, but that could not help me out.

Can anyone of you, help in me installing the software so that i can learn
and work on it. It would be of great help if someone could help me in this
regard.

Thank you,
Nithin Rao
nithinrao.rr at gmail.com