[ndnSIM] CS tracer is not working

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Feb 1 09:48:15 PST 2019

Before using ndnSIM, please carefully read the documentation on the ndnSIM website. Using ndnSIM does involve some learning curve.

I specifically sent you the link to the documentation on how exactly to use the CS and how to collect statistics.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department