[ndnSIM] adding a new placement policy

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Tue Dec 10 08:47:06 PST 2019

I would suggest that you look into how the CS replacement strategies are implemented in NFD:

https://github.com/named-data/NFD/blob/master/daemon/table/cs-policy-priority-fifo.cpp
https://github.com/named-data/NFD/blob/master/daemon/table/cs-policy-priority-fifo.hpp

More or less, you need to implement some specific methods of the CS API with the logic of your replacement strategy.

Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A