[ndnSIM] Can I create multiple PIT entries for one Interest?

大熊 浩也 okuma at stu.kobe-u.ac.jp
Tue Dec 10 05:36:10 PST 2019

Hello Everyone,

I am thinking of fulfilling multiple file requests with one Interest
transmission.
(I know that it is different from the original idea of NDN.)

For example, a node that receives an Interest that stores a name such as
"/prefix/file_A/%FE%01/prefix/file_B/%FE%01" needs to create two PIT
entries, but I don't know how to fix the forwarder class.
In particular, the setName function of the Interest class cannot be used
because the interest variable of the onIncomingInterest function is const.

I am looking forward to your guidance and support.

Best Wishes,

Hiroya Okuma