[ndnSIM] How to create custom NFD CacheHits/Misses ???

Tom SIMPSON simpsona0007 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:59:33 PDT 2019

Dear all,

I want to calculate cache hits miss from NFD, i tried lot of things to do
it but it still don't work for me.
i tried to modified the file ndn-cs-tracer.cpp/hpp from
/ndnSIM/ns-3/src/ndnSIM/utils/tracers and call the some functions from
forwarding file

void onContentStoreMiss(const Face& inFace, const shared_ptr<pit::Entry>&
pitEntry, const Interest& interest);

  VIRTUAL_WITH_TESTS void  onContentStoreHit(const Face& inFace, const
shared_ptr<pit::Entry>& pitEntry,const Interest& interest, const Data&
data);

but it doesn't work for me and i still not understand how to use this
functions
i really need help to trace my nfd content store policy.
any suggestion i will be gratful

Best regardes
Tom SIMPSON