[ndnSIM] Confusion about consumer settings

yao930 at mail.ustc.edu.cn yao930 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Mon Apr 29 20:25:41 PDT 2019

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your advice!

I checked this way, and run the simulation by NS_GLOBAL_VALUE="RngRun=3" ./waf --run=ndn-line, the number of packets did change a little bit for scenario 1:
   A1Packet: 3203
   A2Packet: 1320
   A3Packet: 1235
   totalPacket: 5758

but the node5 still received the most, and node 7 received the least, that's strange.

Best regards,
Chris Chen