[ndnSIM] high loss rate

sunyunbing@std.uestc.edu.cn 1093888033 at qq.com
Sat Apr 6 01:08:20 PDT 2019

Hi, I had a problem about ad-hoc experiment in NDNSIM .

 Following ,I describe my ad-hoc experiment scenario .

 In the first scenario, there are only two nodes and they are motionless.The topology is 0 ----1. node 0 as the producer, node 1 as the consumer.
  In the second scenario ,there are three nodes and they are motionless. the topology is 0-----1-----2 . node 0 as the producer, node 1 as the consumer .
 In the second scenario ,consuemr node (node 1) rerecive data rate from producer(node 0) is very low .

 I`ll add some information about my experiment.
 Firstly, I implemented ndnsim's ad-hoc mode by referring to the ndf developer's manual to modify the link type.
 Scondly, the experiment is ad-hoc mode, but the node is not moving. The reason for this is to find out why such a high packet loss rate. But I didn't find the reason.