[ndnSIM] Calculate Hit Rate from Spesific Nodes in NFD Content Store

mdparamartha95 at students.itb.ac.id mdparamartha95 at students.itb.ac.id
Mon Apr 1 06:26:37 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I had a problem to calculate the hit rate from the spesific node in NFD Content Store,

For example, I had installed cs-policy-lru in 5 nodes.

However, I just want to trace the performance of nodes 1 instead of nodes 2,3,4 or 5 .

As long as my experience, in cs.cpp using a callback function and add some increment if hitcallback or misscallback is called.

But results show that the increment works with all nodes, and give me entire nodes hit/miss rate. Not hit/miss rate for specific nodes.

How can I calculate the hit/miss rate from specific nodes?

Thank You

Best Regards,
Adi Paramartha