[ndnSIM] Custom Apps on ndnSIM

Kamrul Morshed shohanmk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 00:47:39 PDT 2018

Greetings Everyone,
I am new to ndnSIM and currently looking at this following example:
ndnSIM applications — ndnSIM documentation

|  |
ndnSIM applications — ndnSIM documentation
 |  |

Would it be possible to create separate customized scripts ("*.cc" or "*.cpp+*hpp") for Consumer and Producer?

For example,

1. With the initiation of "consumer.cc" script, consumer app will keep sending Interest Packets randomly to an unknown destination?

2. "producer.cc" will accept packets and sends back to the consumer
3. There will be a third script which will define the forwarding strategy based on a given topology.
Any advice or idea will be a great help for me.

Kamrul MorshedMS Student