[ndnSIM] [MANET Simulation] The intermediate nodes do not forward INTEREST packets

赖俊宇 laijy at uestc.edu.cn
Tue Sep 11 22:57:44 PDT 2018

Hi Spyridon, and Prof. Zhang,

We just tried the V2V version of ndnSIM (version 2.3 based), it works fine for MANET applications, including the functionality of intermediate nodes forwarding interest packets. Previously I forgot to mention the ndnSIM tool we were using is Amust-ndnsim (version 2.1 based), where the broadcast-strategy was directly replaced by multicast-strategy. There are quite a few coding difference between the two versions. Since we want to testing file transfer and DASH video streaming, we have to use Amust-ndnsim (version 2.1 based). Just wonder, is there any MANET (or  V2V)patch for ndnsim version 2.1。

Thank you once again!

Junyu