[ndnSIM] Query on Distributed Cache Management in ndnSIM

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Sep 11 20:26:13 PDT 2018

Hi,

this is something you will have to implement.

I would suggest you implement that as an application running on each node. This application will be able to access the CS of the local NFD and send queries to other nodes.

You can also contact the authors of related work and ask for their code.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA