[ndnSIM] [MANET Simulation] The intermediate nodes do not forward INTEREST packets

赖俊宇 laijy at uestc.edu.cn
Mon Sep 10 00:35:50 PDT 2018

Dear All,

We are doing "NDN+MANET" simulations by using ndnSIM. It is noticed that ndnSIM dose not support the intermediate nodes to forward the interest packets towards the producer, and consequently the producer can not get the interest packets. We have checked the mail-list and found some other had also asked the similar questions. We just wonder wether there are some official solutions available now for reference?

Thank you in advance!

BR,

Dr. Jason Lai