[ndnSIM] Shortest paths

Chavoosh Ghasemi chavoosh.ghasemi.off at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:33:43 PDT 2018

For the future references, the patch for updating face metrics based on
simulated p2p link delay is merged in ndnSIM (find the changes here
<https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/commit/58ef8613aea3a03ce7895f7a92438a45411166bf>
and
the unit test as well as the way to use the patch here
<https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/commit/6028c61c25764311b625eae21153ae7149859720>
).

Bests,
*- Chavoosh*

--
*Chavoosh Ghasemi*

Ph.D. Student in Computer Networking
University of Arizona - Computer Science Department
*Address: Gould-Simpson 718, *
*1040 E. 4th Street,*

*                 Tucson, AZ 85721"The quieter you become, the more you can
hear"*