[ndnSIM] Using the setExpiryTImer

Lixia Zhang lixia at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Nov 24 21:15:26 PST 2018

> On Nov 24, 2018, at 4:08 PM, Ashish Pradhan <ashishpradhan1162 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Xinyu,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> I am fully aware of the One-Interest-One-Data behavior. However, I have a custom app(a producer) where it produces multiple data for a single interest.

I would like to better understand what is going on here: do you mean the producer app generates a data object which needs to be segmented into multiple data packets?

If so: yes one can find a way to hack the code to allow the bread crumb of one Interest to retrieve multiple data packets, but it is unclear to me a good idea to use across a network
(one interest can retrieve the first data packet, which can carry "FinalBlockId" to inform the consumer how many more data packets to fetch).

Lixia