[ndnSIM] Ubuntu 18.04

Xinyu Ma bitmxy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:01:59 PST 2018

Hello,

I don't know why you have no libboost_graph. I think libboost-all-dev
should have covered it.
Maybe you can try "apt install libboost-graph-dev" or try to install boost
from source code.
As for visualizer, unfortunately the package pygoocanvas is removed in
18.04.
The NS-3 wiki suggests GTK+3:
https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Installation#Ubuntu.2FDebian.2FMint
But I don't know how to make it work for ndnSIM.

May it helps,
Xinyu Ma.