[ndnSIM] Create Custom Interest Packet, Send it & Examine It

Arash Daneshmand arash.outline at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:34:05 PDT 2018

 Dear Spyridon,
Thank you for your reply.

The Function NetDeviceTransport::doSend(Packet&& packet) gets a NFD packet
as an input and convert it to a ns3 Packet and has nothing to do with
INTEREST.

How Can I convert an interest to a ns3 packet?? It can't be that hard !
Either I'm a slow learner or ndnSim has lack of documentation.

Thank You In advance for your help,