[ndnSIM] Create Custom Interest Packet, Send it & Examine It

Arash Daneshmand arash.outline at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 01:33:24 PDT 2018

Hello Again,

What I'm trying to do is create a custom interest with a prefix in the
consumer, convert it to a packet, send it through a socket connection to
the producer.
when the producer received the custom interest packet, extract it's prefix
and check if the requested data is available , and then create a custom
data , convert it to a packet and send it back to the consumer through a
socket connection.

some examples or pieces of c++ codes to do such a thing would help me a lot.

Is it possible to create such a scenario and do the whole thing manually?

Thanks,
Arash