[ndnSIM] adding timer for contrlling broadcast strom

Mohammad Umar umarsattar1989 at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 06:03:36 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

I have 8 nodes in my scenario and I have set a random number to every node. Now i have started a timer/counter for that number. and i have seen that when a consumer sends the interest to a node simulation halts until the counter expires and then it goes to the next node for processing. I want that when one node is waiting for the counter expiration the other node should do its processing like checking for nonce, PIT entry, local host scope, and other. Can it be possible. if so, then how it is.

Thanks & Regards,
Muhammad Umar.