[ndnSIM] How to add a new entry in the node's drop down menu which is used to display NDN's CS or PIT or FIB?

f169006 Farwa Abdul Hannan f169006 at nu.edu.pk
Sat May 26 11:54:03 PDT 2018

Hi, Respectfully I want to ask that just like in the attached image file a
menu is shown which appears by right clicking a Node in Python window. Is
it possible to add a new entry in this menu? For example if I created a new
table in NDNSim instead of CS, PIT or FIB,  how can I add its option in
this menu to show that newly created table?

Any relevant help/suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Farwa A. Hannan