[ndnSIM] L2 rate tracer using R and gnuplot

sobia Mirza sobia.mirza88 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 00:51:05 PDT 2018

1.I run following command into terminal and in ndnsim ns-3 folder
Rscript src/ndnSIM/examples/graphs/rate-graph.R

It shows following error:

Error in library(doBy) : there is no package called ‘doBy’
Execution halted

I have tried to install doBY package. Can you tell me its exact method to resolve this error ?if above mentioned command has to run in terminal.

2.  When I run it into R shell it gives me following error

Error: unexpected symbol in "Rscript src"