[ndnSIM] Are there any interfaces to get a node's adjacent nodes?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 19 08:53:58 PDT 2018

Hi,

if the topology is defined in a txt file, you can write a python script to process the file offline.

If you want to do that in your simulation scenario, you will have to modify/extend the AnnotatedTopologyReader class:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/utils/topology/annotated-topology-reader.cpp

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department