[ndnSIM] TIming events reg.

Srividhya Balasubramanian janvidhya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 02:25:34 PDT 2018

Greetings!
We are using the ndn simple example and we wish to modify further. We need
to send an interest from one consumer to 5 producers. And the response from
each producer should happen in a timed manner and not all at once, so that
the consumer is not flooded with all responses at once. I tried using the
"start and stop" functions with the object "p2p" similar to that of "apps"
in simple global routing code but it throws string of errors which
essentially convey the fact that those functions cannot be used with p2p.
Any leads?

--
With regards,
Srividhya Balasubramanian