[ndnSIM] Related to debugging NDNSIM

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Sat Mar 10 20:14:41 PST 2018

Madhurima,

Please "Reply all" so the mail system can keep the solutions and discussion
for posterity's sake.

Did you already configure and install using ./waf?

And, what is the name of your simulation?

If your simulation is named "sim1-test", then you should be able to type:

gdb --args ./build/sim1-test

What error(s) are you getting when you try to do this?

Thanks,

John P. Baugh