[ndnSIM] Alpha value in Zipfmandelbrot

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 9 21:18:29 PST 2018

Hi,

as mentioned on the ndnSIM website, please take a look at what wikipedia says about the Zipf-Mandelbrot distribution:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipf–Mandelbrot_law <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipf%E2%80%93Mandelbrot_law>

For realistic parameters, please take a look at literature that uses this kind of distribution.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA